Saturday, January 24, 2009

Boxers!


My lucky boyfriend got some homemade undies recently. 2 are in the brown pattern (lower in the picture), which I have TONS of, this is the fabric that backed the quilt that I made for my brother for Christmas that I talked about in my last post. Also, one in the Chicago Bulls pattern (upper in the picture). They're alright, they get the job done, the only thing that I didn't do (got lazy) was modify the pattern to create a front flap/opening. So, except that they are a little short, they are kinda like shorts. The only patterns that my mom and I could find that included the flap were either not in stock, or only for special order. And I'm not willing to special order underwear patterns. Also, getting rid of the flap made churning these out E-Z. Just a quick project to keep me busy over my long winter break, that is about to end. ):

No comments: