Friday, September 7, 2012

More Babyhats, More Squares

Still working on babyhats- I'm not just limiting myself to the babyweight yarns though, now. I'm using babyhats as a means to finish off little scraps of yarn that I'm probably not going to use elsewhere, and to finish them off quickly! I suppose I could make another scrap square blanket, but that ends up taking a long time, between producing scraps and then piecing them together. 2012! Year of Less Things! Goal is to get the yarn out of my home.

Also to that end, I had most of a skein of a teal-green yarn, which I didn't foresee myself being able to buy more of (I don't know where it came from, and it didn't have a label, so who knows how old it is/what brand it is/where it came from). I made as many squares as that skein would let me, then used a heavier yarn that I had sitting around to edge it.





















As before, all goes to charity unless otherwise claimed. The pink hat (center) has been claimed.

No comments: