Saturday, January 3, 2015

An Accounting Joke

For my coworker's baby girl, due in February. I took care to make a good, solid, and dark stamp of our stamp, scanned it into the computer, reversed it and printed out on to iron-on transfer paper. The transfer paper insists on using a board with a pillowcase over it- I got a little bit of the dark brown transferring through the pillowcase from my table leaf's ancient painting or staining (the underside); I'm *hoping* the yellowing effect will come out in the wash. There was also a fourth onesie, that I only ironed for the recommended 20 seconds... it came out very faded and light, so I tried to put the paper back and continue ironing, but of course that did not work out so well. I'm hoping that stamp can come out entirely in the wash, or at least enough to do something else to the onesie.



No comments: