Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dragons!!

This quilt is finally done!

Well, it's running through the wash for the last time now, and then I'll clip the yarn ties. I've found that if I clip them before washing, they end up with virtually no tail, and I like to give them about a 3/4" tail.

























The quilt is NOT finished in this last picture (you can, ahem, see the quilt guts), I just realized a little late that there were no pictures that showed the fabric on the back of the blanket.
















So basically, it's not "finished" in any of these photos, but I'm too excited, and also too done with it to take more. Maybe Rainy Pinni will offer up a picture of her little niece with the blanket once it's really finished.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rainy-Pinni will absolutely post pictures of this with the baby :D :D :D