Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HEY HEY AMERICA!!


I got really restless on the fourth of July this year, I hate the fireworks, and it was a Saturday. I had something else I needed at JoAnns, so I trekked out there, only realizing once I was a block away that they could potentially be closed. Lucky for me, they were Independence Sale-ing instead of closed! I got what I needed, and picked up several patriotic remnants.

When I got home I worked them up into a rug quickly, starting and finishing all on the 4th. I'm pretty set on rugs for myself these days, but my brother moved recently, so I gave it to him. Last I heard (which was, the day I gave it to him) he was using it in his bathroom, where it matched the blue walls, and where he and his roommate hadn't gotten around to getting a rug for yet. I hope it's still working out for them!

No comments: